- Since 1 June, it has been mandatory to wear a nose and mouth covering in the terminal buildings at Dresden and Leipzig/Halle airports. Vending machines providing masks will soon also be set up at the entrances to the buildings.
- When traveling with many airlines, it is mandatory to wear nose and mouth protection on board. Passengers should find out from their airline what regulations are in place, in advance.
- If passengers feel unwell, they should not set off on their planned journey and should go home instead.
- Where possible, please maintain a minimum distance of 1.50 m from other passengers and people. Signs and floor markings are provided to help you do so.
- Follow the hygiene recommendations: wash your hands frequently and cover your mouth and nose with the crook of your arm when you cough and sneeze.
- The Federal Government’s guidelines on limiting social contact in everyday life apply.
Since 2 June, Eurowings has been flying from Dresden to Düsseldorf up to five times a week.
Lufthansa has announced that it will be flying from Dresden to Frankfurt from 15 June.
Airport tours are possible again.
The shops, food outlets and visitor platforms are closed.