The airport has taken a number of precautions to ensure that you have the best possible protection during your stay at the airport. The precautions are continuously checked and optimized if necessary.
- To protect yourself and fellow travelers from potential COVID-19 infection, please wear a face mask!
- If possible, please maintain a safe distance of at least one-and-a-half meters between you and others.
- Please maintain the safe distance between you and others in the elevator. If possible, use the next elevator or the stairs.
- Please avoid physical contacts such as shaking hands or hugging.
- When coughing or sneezing please cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue and avoid touching your face with your hands.
- Please wash your hands often and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds.
- Please make sure to disinfect your hands regularly and use the disinfection dispenser provided by us.