- Since 1 June, it has been mandatory to wear a nose and mouth covering in the terminal buildings at Dresden and Leipzig/Halle airports. Vending machines providing masks will soon also be set up at the entrances to the buildings.
- When traveling with many airlines, it is mandatory to wear nose and mouth protection on board. Passengers should find out from their airline what regulations are in place, in advance.
- If passengers feel unwell, they should not set off on their planned journey and should go home instead.
- Where possible, please maintain a minimum distance of 1.50 m from other passengers and people. Signs and floor markings are provided to help you do so.
- Follow the hygiene recommendations: wash your hands frequently and cover your mouth and nose with the crook of your arm when you cough and sneeze.
- The Federal Government’s guidelines on limiting social contact in everyday life apply.
Due to development work on the business park at the airport, street S8a will be closed to all traffic at the junction of S8a/Hans-Wittwer-Strasse/Bierweg (access road to Schkeuditz West S-Bahn station) between 2 and (current estimate) 30 June 2020. Follow the signs for the detour.
The opening hours at the airport information desk and the car park management office are restricted.
The shops and food outlets are closed.
The viewing terrace at Leipzig/Halle Airport is temporarily closed.
There will be no airport tours until further notice.
The low-cost car park P20, P15 and P2 are closed until further notice.