The following facilities are closed until further notice: B Concourse, C Annex Security Checkpoint, E Gates, Terminal 1 Economy Parking, Terminal 3 Valet Parking, Currency Exchange, Global Entry Application Office, Kids Play Area, Terminal 3 Lost and Found, Terminal 3 Metro Police Substation, Sunset Viewing Area, The Centurion Lounge, The Club at LAS, United Club, USO Lounges and Wells Fargo Bank.
What LAS is Doing to Protect Passengers and Employees
Our custodial teams are deploying hospital-grade disinfectant on all high-touch surfaces around the airport, such as kiosks, escalators, door handles, etc. The disinfectant in use is recommended by the CDC to combat COVID-19 and is being applied in the highest concentration for maximum impact.
Passenger Health Screening
The CDC is only screening passengers arriving on flights from certain origins. That screening is taking place at 15 designated U.S. airports. McCarran is not one of them.
We ask that only ticketed travelers and employees enter the terminals. Greet your loved ones at Passenger Pickup, and say your goodbyes at the curb.
Tips for Travelers
- Limit face-to-face interactions by checking in at home and using a mobile boarding pass.
- Wear a face covering when you’re around others.
- Travel with a carry-on only and be sure to pack hand sanitizer.
We have consolidated parking operations. Customers should be aware of the following changes:
- The Terminal 1 Economy Lot is temporarily closed. Customers who wish to use economy parking should park in the Terminal 3 Economy Lot and take the Inter-Terminal Shuttle to Terminal 1.
- Valet is available only at Terminal 1.
Dining and Shopping
Many shops and restaurants are temporarily closed. Food, beverage, and necessities are available in each gate area.
TSA Security Checkpoint Hours
A/B: 4 a.m.-11:30 p.m.
C Annex: Closed
C/D Gates: Open 24 hours
Terminal 3 D/E Gates: 4 a.m.-1 a.m.