- Passengers must wear a mask both in the terminal and on board. Passengers and visitors not wearing a mask will be denied both access to the terminal and boarding to protect public health.
- Only passengers and persons whose accompaniment is essential are granted access to the terminal.
- Contactless security measures are applied at security checkpoints to ensure passenger safety.
- The body temperature of all passengers is checked by thermal camera screening at the terminal entrance.
- All luggage passing through X-rays is sanitized with UV (ultraviolet) light.
- Passengers using an e-passport can sanitize the contact surfaces of their passport using the UV (ultraviolet) e-passport system.
This page contains information about the current situation with COVID-19 recovery in Istanbul Airport.
Last update: 2020-06-22T16:30:36.2270000