Travel restrictions: As of May 15, the self-quarantine mandate for out-of-state travelers was lifted.
Public airports: Public airports remain open.
Hotels: Hotels have resumed operations.
Mask requirement: Individuals are encouraged to wear facial coverings and practice social distancing.
With specific exceptions, foreign nationals who have been in any of the following countries during the past 14 days may not enter the United States.
- European Schengen area (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City)
- United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland)
- the Republic of Ireland
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least twenty seconds as frequently as possible or use hand sanitizer.
- Cover coughs or sneezes (into the sleeve or elbow, not hands).
- Wear face coverings while in public, especially when six-foot distancing is not always possible (e.g., inside businesses).
- Stay home if sick.