Travel restrictions: Nevada has no travel restrictions in place for out-of-state travelers.
Public airports: Public airports remain open.
Hotels: Most hotels and motels are open.
Mask requirement: All visitors and residents are mandated to wear face coverings in all public settings.
With specific exceptions, foreign nationals who have been in any of the following countries during the past 14 days may not enter the United States.
- European Schengen area (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City)
- United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland)
- the Republic of Ireland
Additionally, Nevada recommends all travelers review CDC travel guidelines, including restriction on travelers from certain foreign countries from entering the United States.
If you travel to Nevada, protect yourself and others during your trip by following CDC guidelines:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with others.
- Keep 6 feet of physical distance from others.
- Wear a face-covering in public.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.