Commercial flights are operating to and from Zambia.
- Zambia’s borders are open, but tight screening is in place.
- All tourist visas to Zambia have been cancelled.
- If you’re eligible for entry, you will undergo COVID-19 testing on arrival. If you have symptoms of COVID-19 you will be taken to government facilities for treatment and quarantine.
- In addition, all passengers must have proof that they have tested negative for COVID-19 in the 14 days before their arrival in Zambia.
- All passengers will need to self-isolate for 14 days on arrival.